Programs recommence at Aquanation and Aquahub from Monday 28 June
23 June 2021
Today the Acting Premier announced a further easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
As a result, Aquahub and Aquanation now have greater capacity limits and we can restart our weekly Learn to swim and Gymnastics classes.
Learn to swim and Gymnastic classes will resume from Monday 28 June with the first debit to be processed on Thursday 8 July unless otherwise specified.
Please note all lessons have been credited for the full closure period.
To help us adhere to social distancing and venue capacity requirements:
- Only one parent or guardian is permitted to attend with a junior program participant aged 12 or under.
- We request where possible that no other siblings attend for spectating or casual swimming.
- At the conclusion of your lesson please leave the facility within 15 minutes.
- Face masks are required to be worn indoors.
A healthy swimming reminder
Everyone has a role to play to keep our aquatic facilities safe, enjoyable, and hygienic places to swim. Here’s some tips to help keep our facilities open and clean:
- Remember to use swim nappies on your little ones.
- Don’t swim if you have diarrhoea.
- Take your little ones for regular toilet breaks and always prior to the beginning of their lesson.
- Shower and wash with soap before swimming.
- Wash your hands with soap after using the toilet or changing a nappy.
- Only change nappies in nappy change areas.
Mandatory check in with QR code
Everybody is required to check in to our facilities using the Victorian Government's QR Code, regardless of how long they are on site. The QR codes are provided at the entrance and customer service counter. If you are having difficulty using the QR code, please speak with one of our Customer Service team who will assist you.
We encourage our community to keep up to date on the COVID-19 situation by visiting the Department of Health and Human Services website or calling their hotline on 1800 675 398.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and continued support over the past months and we look forward to seeing you at our venues once again.
For any enquiries regarding your child’s enrolment, please email:
Aquanation - firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquahub Learn to swim - email@example.com
Aquahub Gymnastics - firstname.lastname@example.org