Welcome back: Dorset and Ringwood Golf reopening Wednesday 29 September
27 September 2021
The Victorian Government has confirmed that we will reach the 80 per cent first vaccination milestone this week. That means that Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf will reopen at 5.45am, Wednesday 29 September 2021.
Bookings open online at 8pm tonight, Monday 27 September. All other Maroondah Leisure venues remain closed until further notice.
In order to meet the Victorian Government's requirements we have introduced new temporary course guidelines including:
- -Booking limit of 2 players per group for nine holes only.
- -All players must pre-book and no walk-ins permitted.
- -Timesheets will open online 4 days in advance until further notice.
- -It is important that players arrive 10 minutes prior to their allocated tee time, no earlier.
- -All players must reside within 15km of the golf course to be allowed to play.
- -It is a requirement of entry that each player scan in using the Services Victoria QR code.
- -Masks must be worn at all times when inside and outside (unless there is a lawful reason not do so). This includes while playing golf.
- -Players maintain 1.5 metre social distancing requirements.
- -Players maintain a 100m distance between groups.
- -Players practice good health hygiene, including using hand sanitiser.
- -No competitions will be played at this time.
- -Players will need to disperse and leave the facility immediately after their round.
To ensure patron and staff safety during this time, regular sanitising of common touch points will occur every day. Shared equipment such as sand buckets, bunker rakes, ball washers and drinking fountains have been decommissioned for patron safety.
No hire equipment is available and our practice putting greens, practice fairway and practice hitting nets will remain closed.
Booking a round of golf
Book online from 8pm Monday 27 September. Online bookings can be made up to four days in advance.
Call us from from 9am on Wednesday 29 September. Phone bookings can be made three days in advance.
Dorset Golf: 9294 5555
Ringwood Golf: 9298 4500
What happens with my membership?
Golf only members
All Golf memberships will be re-activated from Wednesday 29 September 2021, unless you have advised us otherwise. A credit has been applied to your membership profile for the closure period and will be applied to the first direct debit on Thursday 30 September 2021. If you wish to suspend your membership, please complete a suspension form. Please note suspensions are free until 2022.
For membership inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Lifestyle memberships will remain on hold. For members who would like to play golf, you can vary your membership to a Golf only by completing a variation form in store or replying to this email with your name and phone number. Alternatively, you can visit Golf and pay casual entry fee until Lifestyle memberships are reactivated.
For membership enquiries, email email@example.com
Fixed term golf memberships
Fixed Term Golf memberships will resume Wednesday 29 September 2021. Your membership expiry date has been extended based on the closure period.
What if I’d like to keep my membership on hold?
If you wish to suspend your membership, please complete a suspension form. Please note, we are offering free suspension until 2022.
Making a change or inquiry about your membership
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions about your membership.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and continued support leading up to this announcement and we look forward to seeing you at our golf courses.
We encourage our community to keep up to date on the COVID-19 situation by visiting the Department of Health and Human Services website or calling their hotline on 1800 675 398.