The Maroondah Leisure app is the fitness app for Aquanation, Croydon Memorial Pool and Aquahub that will help you smash your goals whether you're training in venue, at home or outdoors.
Aquahub and Aquanation are now open!
Want to reactivate your membership?
Click here to opt-in to your membership.
In response to the recent government announcements on the easing of social distancing restrictions Aquahub / Aquanation is reopening.
Bookings are now available through the Maroondah Leisure app for sessions and group fitness classes commencing Monday 9 November.
An adapted Learn to Swim and Gymnastics program will commence later in November.
How do I book my session via the Maroondah Leisure app?
- Download the Maroondah Leisure app to book your session
- Click on link to download for Apple iOS or click on link to download for Google Play OR
- Go into your app store and search ‘Maroondah Leisure’
- Download ‘Maroondah Leisure’ app
- Create a Mywellness account and enter personal details*
*Maroondah Leisure app account may take up to 24-hours to be activated
- Once your account is activated, select or search for your facility - Aquahub, Aquanation or Croydon Memorial Pool
- Click on Classes tile (image) within app
- Click on all upcoming sessions/classes, including session dates, times and locations and the link for Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) and Terms and Conditions.
- Select desired session/class you wish to participate in. As the app user you can see how many spots are remaining or if the session has been booked out. (If the session is full, you can nominate to go on a waiting list and if a session spot becomes available, you will be notified with all other members on the waiting list and have the option of booking in. Push and email notifications will only be received if you activate Notifications within the app).
- You can view our How to book video here.