Achieve your fitness goals, one-on-one.
- Adults aged 60+ years
- Improving strength, functional movement and mobility
- Improving energy levels, endurance and quality of sleep
- Pre and post-surgery and injury rehabilitation
- Management of pain and chronic conditions
- Diploma in Fitness
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Exercise Prescription for Older Adults
- Class Instructor of Active Adults, Boxing, Circuit and Spin
- Nutrition Certificate
- Registered Master Trainer - Physical Activity Australia
A bit about me
I have over 20 years' experience in the health and fitness industry and have assisted hundreds of clients to transform their lives. In recent years I have become particularly interested in coaching adults, as I enjoy the challenge of managing the variety of conditions they often present. While coaching adults, I have discovered that movement - if done correctly for the individual - is a powerful preventative treatment. I will assist you to have more strength, mobility, energy and endurance. You will be happier, get more out of your day and spend quality time with family and friends. There is no greater investment that your own health and wellbeing.
View our Privacy Collection Notice