Our new timetable starts Tuesday 28 January and we've brought the good stuff. You can have the best of both worlds on Sundays with time for a workout and a brunch date. Yep, Sunday 9:20am TONE moving to 7:45am in a 30-minute format (yes, come at us waffles!). There's also a new kid on the block, Michaela will be taking over 8:15am Pilates on Friday and Saturday. And remember, school carnival season is coming up so there's a few changes to the aqua timetable.View our upcoming timetable
Group fitness and aqua classes - every day of the week
- For safety reasons and courtesy to participants, patrons are not permitted to enter a class once it has started.
- All Aqua class participants must be poolside five minutes prior to class commencement.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to every class. A blanket and mat may be required for Yoga, Body Balance® and Pilates classes.
- Participants must be aged 16 years and over to attend Group Fitness classes.
- Teen Gym and Family Lifestyle members (aged 12-15) can participate in all group fitness classes with a parent or guardian (with the exception of BODYPUMPˆ) and can participate in all 4:30pm group fitness classes unsupervised as these fall within Teen Gym hours.
ˆ Teens can participate in the Thursday 4:30pm BODYPUMP only