TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OUR AQUATIC AND LEISURE VENUES AND STADIUMS
As part of Maroondah City Council’s planned response to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily closing our aquatic and leisure venues and stadiums: Aquanation, Aquahub, The Rings and Maroondah Nets.
These venues will be temporarily closed from Friday 20 March (close of business) and re-openTuesday 14 April 2020.
The Croydon Memorial Pool season will close early, 8:00pm Friday 20 March (and re-open for the next summer season in November 2020)
Group fitness and aqua classes - every day of the week
- For safety reasons and courtesy to participants, patrons are not permitted to enter a class once it has started.
- All Aqua class participants must be poolside five minutes prior to class commencement.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to every class. A blanket and mat may be required for Yoga, Body Balance® and Pilates classes.
- Participants must be aged 16 years and over to attend Group Fitness classes.
- Teen Gym and Family Lifestyle members (aged 12-15) can participate in all group fitness classes with a parent or guardian (with the exception of BODYPUMPˆ) and can participate in all 4:30pm group fitness classes unsupervised as these fall within Teen Gym hours.
ˆ Teens can participate in the Thursday 4:30pm BODYPUMP only