The Rings and Maroondah Nets booking - Terms and Conditions
Maroondah Leisure - The Rings and Maroondah Nets
- Payment is required at the time of booking sessions within the booking system. We will not accept payments for bookings at the venues unless by prior arrangement with management. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to the session commencing. Once the session or class has finished, please exit the venue within 10 minutes to ensure venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- Court allocation will be managed by the venues.
- Players must only play on the court allocated to them.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Dates current at 12 March 2021.
- Bookings for venue hire are available only on arrangement with each venue or via approved sporting clubs. Venue bookings will be confirmed once groups have fulfilled Victorian Government regulation requirements.
What you need to know before you arrive to the venue
-Patrons must come ready to exercise, i.e. appropriate attire.
-All patrons are required to check-in prior to their session, and to ensure all visitor details have been recorded in compliance with DHHS requirements (in the event of contact tracing).
-Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
-Contactless payment methods preferred for retail purchases.
-Access to toilets are permitted.
What to bring with you:
-Your own filled water bottle: drinking fountains will not be accessible. You will have access to refill stations.
-For casual shooting: Please bring your own basketball. No loan basketballs available. Basketballs must be sanitised on arrival. You must only handle your own basketball.
-For Biddy Ball: Bring your own basketball for use in your Biddy Ball Intro and Biddy Ball Skills class. We will have basketball sanitising stations available on arrival.
-For school holiday programs: Bring your own basketball or netball if you have one. We will have ball sanitising stations available on arrival.
Refunds & cancellations
-Refunds and cancellations are unavailable for missed sessions, illness or change of mind. However, on provision of a medical certificate we can arrange an alternate session - please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if it rains during an outdoor pickleball session?
- Should you choose to stop play due to weather conditions a refund will not be issued. Should the Duty Manager determine that it is unsafe to continue play then play will be paused. If after ten (10) minutes it is still deemed unsafe to play a partial refund can be provided.
Important information upon arrival - Social distancing, safety, and hygiene
-If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue, session or class.
-Seek medical advice and stay home if you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms.
-Adhere to assigned entry and exit points and class/session times.
-Always keep 1.5m distance radius from others while circulating around the venue. ie not engaging in court activity. Staff are permitted to ask patrons to adjust their positioning.
-No scrimmage until further notice. Check with venue staff prior to play.
-Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
-Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
-Additional cleaning processes have been introduced and cleaning frequency increased to include cleaning between session bookings. Special attention will be taken to disinfect all high-touch surfaces.
Any participant breaching the policy, guidelines and the Maroondah Leisure Code of Conduct will be asked to leave these sessions or classes. See the Code of Conduct here.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more general information about access and programs.
You can see our FAQs here for more information
To ask about your membership, please email email@example.com
For general enquiries relating to The Rings including your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries relating to Maroondah Nets including your booking, email email@example.com.