Best Public Golf Courses Melbourne
If you are you looking for the best public golf courses Melbourne has to offer, Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf won’t disappoint. At Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf, we believe in providing accessible and affordable ways to support your healthy and active lifestyle. Read on for why Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf are two of the best Melbourne public golf courses:
About Our Golf Courses
If you’re looking for the best public courses in Melbourne, look no further. Our two courses are conveniently located close to Melbourne’s CBD and easily accessible. The Dandenongs provide a stunning backdrop, and careful course landscaping and maintenance create a clean, green, approachable course for players of every level (even junior golfers) to enjoy.
Making time for yourself and prioritising an active lifestyle is important for physical and mental wellbeing. Golf is an ideal outlet. Call and book in for a for a round of 9 or 18 holes. We offer an affordable golfing experience, with concessions available for midweek players.
Other outstanding features of our golf courses include:
- Play under a membership or casual basis – whatever suits you.
- Lessons available for all skill levels.
- Golf shops on-site at both courses, with services including re-gripping.
- Affordable equipment hire including clubs, buggy and cart.
- Mister Fox Café at Ringwood Golf – a relaxing setting for a drink or a meal, with function spaces available for social and corporate events.
Book a Round
To book a round of golf at one of these top public golf courses in Melbourne, call us on: