Croydon Memorial Pool - Booking Policy
Venue Opening Dates
Croydon Memorial Pool
Monday 12 October - Bookings open via the Maroondah Leisure app or via phone
Saturday 17 October - Entry to Croydon Memorial Pool will commence
Aquanation and Aquahub
Will remain closed until the Victorian Government confirm further easing of restrictions.
How to book
1) Bookings for lap swimming are available through the Maroondah Leisure app.
2) Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app can call 9294 5630 to book a session time.
3) Bookings open seven (7) days in advance and close ten (10) minutes prior to session commencing.
4) Payment is required upon entry to the venue. For opening hours and rates see our website here.
5) Purchase limits are as follows: a maximum of one session per day, per person and a maximum of four (4) sessions per week, per person.
- Lap swimming sessions are 60 minutes in duration.
- Approximately five minutes before the end of your session, our staff will ask you to prepare to leave the area. After your session, please collect your belongings and leave the facility promptly so the next session can commence as scheduled and venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session commencing in preparation for check-in and processing payments - preferred payment is tap and go or credit card.
- Please follow signage directions and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Late arrivals for lap swimming must swim within their allocated booking times and cannot carry over into the next session.
- Entry is through the main entrance of the venue.
- Please provide your name and contact details to customer service upon check-in.
- Face masks must be worn during your visit, except for the time you are swimming or exercising. Face masks should be stored with your personal belongings whilst in water.
Carers, family groups and children aged 16 and under
- Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app, attending with a carer, attending as a family or under 16 years of age are to call 9294 5630 to book a session time.
- If attending with a carer, please call 9294 5630 and book a ‘separate session booking’ for the carer, to ensure venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- All carers attending sessions must produce relevant carer identification upon arrival.
- All patrons requesting concession pricing must present a valid concession card upon arrival.
What you need to know before you arrive at the venue
- Please shower with soap and water at home before attending the pool venue.
- Please arrive ready to exercise, i.e. in bathers ready to swim.
- Face masks must be worn during your visit, except for the time you are swimming. Face masks should be stored with your personal belongings whilst in water.
- Staff will be located at the entrance of the venue to welcome and check-in customers to their session, and to ensure all visitor details have been recorded in compliance with DHHS requirements (in the event of contact tracing).
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred.
- Access to toilets is permitted.
- Change room and shower facilities are closed.
- Lockers will be available to use in venue with social distancing requirements in place.
What to bring with you
- Water bottle: Your own filled water bottles, as water fountains and refill stations will not be accessible.
- For the pool: Your own equipment for use in the pool, including goggles and swimming aids.
Refunds, cancellations, change of sessions and waiting list
- Session times can be cancelled and re-booked through the Maroondah Leisure app.
- All app users can click on their session time and cancel any future sessions.
- Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app can call 9294 5630 to cancel a session time.
- We request that all bookings are cancelled at least 30 minutes before the session to allow other patrons to book a spot.
- When booking through the app, if the session is full, you can nominate to go on a waiting list. If a session spot opens, you will be notified within the Maroondah Leisure app on your device (if push notifications have been activated by you).
- Refunds will only be issued due to venue evacuation.
Child supervision - pool
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by a booked parent or guardian. If the child is under the age of five, a paying parent/guardian over the age of 16 must be in the water with them at all times. If the child is aged between 5-10, a parent/guardian over the age of 16 must be actively supervising at all times.
Important information upon arrival - Social distancing, safety, and hygiene
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue or session time. Stay home, seek medical advice and get tested if you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms. To get further advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
- You must always wear a face mask when entering the facility (with exception of children and infants under 12 years of age) and when not exercising or swimming.
- Please adhere to assigned entry and exit points and session times.
- Always keep 1.5m distance radius from others. Staff are permitted to ask patrons to adjust their positioning.
- Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Showers and change rooms are closed.
- Additional cleaning processes have been introduced and cleaning frequency increased between session bookings. Special attention will be taken to disinfect all high-touch surfaces.
Any participant breaching the policy, guidelines and the Maroondah Leisure Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the venue.
- The 50-metre pool will be open for lap swimming only.
- No aquatic (pool) equipment will be available. You may bring your own from home and there will be limited items to purchase at the venue.
- Until further government restrictions have eased, no spectators will be allowed access to the facility, as users cannot congregate within the facility.
You can visit maroondahleisure.com.au for more information.
For general enquiries relating to Croydon Memorial Pool including your booking, email email@example.com
For membership enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgTo join as a new member, please email email@example.com