Maroondah leisure has a great range of membership options to suit everybody.
Lifestyle memberships (access to all venues)
Aquanation (access to gym, aquatics, group fitness)
Aquahub (access to gym, aquatics, group fitness)
Golf Membership (Ringwood and Dorset Golf)
The Maroondah Leisure Individual Lifestyle membership provides access to all of the Maroondah Leisure facilities; Aquanation, Aquahub, Croydon Memorial Pool, Ringwood Golf, Dorset Golf and The Rings. Services include Health Club, Group Fitness, Lap Swimming, Warm Water Pool, Spa, Sauna & Steam Room, Golf, and match fees at The Rings.
- Available to people over the age of 16. For those under 16 please see our Teen Lifestyle membership options
- Standard booking terms apply for Golf
The Maroondah Leisure Family Lifestyle membership provides unrestricted access to Aquanation, Aquahub, Croydon Memorial Pool, Ringwood Golf, Dorset Golf and The Rings – program & facility restrictions may be applicable depending on age. This is a great option for families in the Maroondah Community. Enjoy a gym session while your other half takes the kids for a swim or a round of Golf or have a family outing together at one of our premium venues.
- Available for two adults and as many children under the age of 18 that reside within the same household. Proof of family relationship required
- Persons over the age of 16 have the same access as Individual Lifestyle (16 year olds can attend the Teen Gym program).
- Persons 12 – 15 years can attend Teen Gym sessions at Aquahub and Aquanation
- Persons 12 - 15 years can use the gym outside of Teen Gym hours providing they are being actively supervised by an adult and staying to the gym program we have provided.
- Persons under the age of 12 have unrestricted access to swimming and golf whilst accompanied by an adult
- Available for a minimum of two people over the age of 16
- Total fees debited from a primary persons account
- Five changes per calendar year permitted for removal of/ or additional members to the membership
- Unrestricted access to Aquanation, Aquahub, Croydon Memorial Pool,Ringwood Golf, Dorset Golf, The Rings – Includes game fees at The Rings
The Off Peak Lifestyle membership provides access to Aquanation, Aquahub, Croydon Memorial Pool, between 10.00am and 3.30 pm and access to Ringwood and Dorset Golf every day between 2pm and 4pm. Like the Individual Lifestyle membership, the Off Peak Lifestyle provides you access to all of the Maroondah Leisure facilities during the quieter times at a lower membership rate. You will be able to attend any of our Group Fitness or Older Adult classes as well as the Gym, Pools and Golf during the off peak times.
- Entry to Aquanation, Aquahub and Croydon Memorial Pool between 10.00am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday and 10:00am till close weekends and public holidays.
- Tee off at to Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf between 2:00pm & 4:00pm 7 days a week.
The Swim Lifestyle membership provides access to all of Maroondah Leisure’s aquatic facilities; Aquanation, Aquahub & Croydon Memorial Pool. The Swim Lifestyle membership is the perfect membership for lap swimmers or people looking to use the warm water pools and spa for relaxation or rehabilitation.
- Includes warm water pool, lap swimming, spa and sauna facilities
- Membership includes aqua classes
- Membership does not include swimming lessons
Please note, this membership does not include programs such as swimming lessons.
The Teen Lifestyle membership provides access to kids aged 12 years to 16 years of age to the Teen Gym program at both leisure centres and includes supervised gym sessions after school, teen group fitness classes, access to all Maroondah Leisure’s aquatic facilities and junior golf.
- Access for 12 – 16 year of age to supervised after school gym sessions and teen group fitness classes and the Teen Gym program at Aquanation and Aquahub
- Access to Aquatic facilities at Aquanation, Aquahub & Croydon Memorial Pool
- Access to Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf
- Access to gym, group fitness classes and aquatic facilities at Aquanation only.
- Membership does not include free access to waterslides or crèche facilities.
- Access to gym, group fitness classes and aquatic facilities at Aquahub only.
- Membership does not include free access to crèche facilities
The Golf membership provides access 18 and 9 hole rounds at Ringwood & Dorset Golf, 7 days a week.
You can get started on this membership today by clicking the button below.
Normal booking rules apply.
- Access to Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf for 9 or 18 holes
- Bookings necessary.