Aquatic venue online booking - Terms and Conditions
Maroondah Leisure - Aquanation and Aquahub
- Entry to Aquanation and Aquahub will commence Monday 22 June and online bookings are available from Tuesday 16 June.
- All direct debit and fixed term membership payments remain on hold and you will not be charged during this phase of restrictions.
- Bookings for lap swimming, warm water gentle exercise, aqua aerobics, group fitness classes, gym sessions, Active FITT (Active Adults class) and outdoor bootcamp sessions are available to book online only.
- Payment is required at the time of booking sessions and classes within the booking system. We will not accept payments for bookings at the venues.
- Bookings open 5 days in advance of the session commencing and close 15 minutes prior.
- Each session or class is 45 minutes in duration.
- Late arrivals to group fitness classes will not be permitted. Any fees paid will be forfeited. Late arrivals for lap swimming or the gym must complete their swim or session within their allocated booking times and cannot carry over into the next session.
- If attending with a carer, parent or guardian, please select a CARE TICKET during the booking process to book a ticket for the carer, parent or guardian to ensure the venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- During the booking process every ticket purchased must include contact details of the person attending each session or class.
- All carers attending classes or sessions must produce relevant carer identification upon arrival.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the session commencing. Once the session or class has finished, please exit the venue within 10 minutes to ensure venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change.
What you need to know before you arrive to the venue
-Patrons must come ready to exercise, i.e. in bathers ready to swim or workout gear.
-Staff will be located at the entrance to welcome patrons, scan tickets and check-in ticket holders to their session or class, and to ensure all visitor details have been recorded in compliance with DHHS requirements (in the event of contact tracing).
-Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
-Contactless payment methods preferred for retail purchases.
-Group fitness kiosks will be unavailable for use. All classes and sessions must be booked online.
-Access to toilets and changerooms are permitted, however shower facilities will be limited.
-Locker access is provided for members, with alternate locker banks in use to assist with social distancing requirements. After locker use, please adhere to cleaning instructions on site. Members need to bring their membership tag or wristband to access lockers. Patrons who do not have a membership can purchase a locker at customer service.
-The air conditioning system will be running. Fans will not be operational in group fitness studios and the gym.
-Services unavailable include Learn to Swim lesssons; Gymnastics classes; the spa; sauna; steam room; café; child care; waterslides; leisure pool; splash pad; gym appointments and indoor personal training.
What to bring with you:
-Your own filled water bottle: drinking fountains and refill stations will not be accessible. No other food or drink is permitted (unless required for medical reasons).
-For the pool: Your own equipment for use in the pool.
-Group fitness classes and gym sessions: Your own towel to use in the group fitness classes and gym. Staff will refuse entry if patrons do not bring a towel. Towels can be purchased at both Aquahub and Aquanation.
-For group fitness classes: your own yoga/exercise mats, bands, foam rollers and other props. Only BODYPUMP bars, steps and plates and TONE bands will be provided and must be disinfected and wiped down after each class and in between classes.
-For outdoor bootcamps: Please wear runners and comfortable clothing, and appropriate for outdoor weather conditions. Please bring an exercise mat, large towel, water, hand sanitiser.
Refunds & cancellations
Refunds and cancellations are unavailable for missed sessions, illness or change of mind. However, on provision of a medical certificate we can provide a code for you to book an alternate session by emailing email@example.com
Child supervision - pool
Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by a booked parent or guardian. If the child is under the age of 5 a paying parent/guardian over the age of 16 must be in the water with them at all times. If the child is aged between 5-10, a parent/guardian over the age of 16 must supervise. Spectators supervising children will not be charged but must book into the same session.
Important information upon arrival - Social distancing, safety, and hygiene
-If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue, session or class.
-Seek medical advice and stay home if you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms.
-Adhere to assigned entry and exit points and class/session times.
-Always keep 1.5m distance radius from others. Staff are permitted to ask patrons to adjust their positioning.
-Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
-Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
-Please shower with soap and water at home prior to arrival as venue showers are limited at this time.
-Additional cleaning processes have been introduced and cleaning frequency increased to include cleaning between session bookings. Special attention will be taken to disinfect all high-touch surfaces. This includes pin loaded and cardio equipment, weights, dumbbells, barbells and foam rollers.
Any participant breaching the policy, guidelines and the Maroondah Leisure Code of Conduct will be asked to leave these sessions or classes. See the Code of Conduct here.
Session and class information
Please wear runners and comfortable clothing, and appropriate for outdoor weather conditions. Please bring an exercise mat, large towel, water, hand sanitiser and face masks/gloves (if desired).
See Frequently Asked Questions for more general information about bootcamp sessions.
Group Fitness and Aqua Aerobics
-Participants must bring their own yoga/exercise mats, bands, foam rollers and other props. Only BODYPUMP bars, steps and plates and TONE bands will be provided and must be disinfected and wiped down after each class and in between classes.
-Aqua aerobics classes will be using minimal equipment that will need to be sprayed and wiped down after use
Aquatics - Pools
-No aquatic (pool) equipment will be available. You may bring your own from home or purchase in-venue.
-No spectators will be allowed access – unless they have pre-booked and paid for a visit as though they are a patron using the facilities.
-Some items in the gym may be removed or limited due to the inability to adequately and frequently clean, however you may bring your own from home. Limited or removed items may include mats and foam rollers; sandbags / weight bags; battle ropes; neck cushions for squats; weight vests; dip belts/harnesses; boxing gloves; cable attachments; resistance bands; power bands; hip circles; balance pads and any other trigger points props.
You can see our FAQs here for more information
To ask about your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To join as a new member, please email email@example.com
For general enquiries relating to Aquahub including your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries relating to Aquanation including your booking, email email@example.com