Child Care and Occasional Care
Keep fit and enjoy your morning workout, swim at Aquanation or shop at Eastland while your child is cared for by qualified child care professionals. Our fully registered child care and occasional care program offers a stimulating, play based care program.
- Age-appropriate programs in a positive and nurturing environment
- Caters for children from six weeks to primary school age
- Licensed with the Department of Education and Training
- Safe and secure
- Team of qualified and experienced staff
- 85 minutes in duration
- Two sessions: session 1 (9:00am - 10:25am) and session 2 (10:30am - 11:55am)
- Available Monday to Friday
- Up to 25 children per session
- Closed public holidays
- Single session (member) $9.00 per child
- Single session (non-member) $11.00 per child
- Occasional care (single session member) $13.00 per child
- Occasional care (single session non-member) $14.00 per child
- Double sessions are also available at twice the relevant rate.
To enrol, simply download, print and complete the form and submit this along with the immunisation requirements on your first visit.
Please see below for further details re immunisation requirements.
Enrolment form 2017/2018 - click here
Child care is for those parents who are using our venue.
Occasional care is for parents who need to leave the centre.
Important note re immunisation:
Under the "No Jab, No Play" legislation, all enrolments must include an "Immunisation History Statement". Please refer to the enrolment form (available online and at each facility).
The health and safety of the children using the crèche is of primary concern to us. Please keep child/ren home if they have any of the following:
- Fever of more than 38 degrees Celsius
- Vomiting or diarrhoea must not return to care until 24 hours after symptoms have ceased
- Contagious conjunctivitis- redness of the eyes, yellow discharge and watering
- Colds with excessive or coloured discharge
- Head lice
- Hand, foot & mouth disease