Improve your fitness by swimming in our indoor swimming pools. Our lap pool and learn to swim pool are available for recreational use for all types of swimmers:
- 10-lane, 50-metre pool – perfect for lap swimming and general leisure
- State-of the-art diving pool with a depth of 5 metres.
- Learn-to-swim pool, with warmer water and shallower depths is great for recreational swimming
- Have a splash in our family leisure pool in the children’s aquatic playground
Availability: Please note that availability depends on class times.
Lap swimming is a great way to improve fitness, strength and endurance, in a low-impact environment. Plus, it can also be an incredibly relaxing way to exercise!
- 10-lane, 50-metre pool, with adjustable boom to create 25-metre lanes
- Equipment available, such as kickboards and buoys
- Lanes can be booked and we regularly update availability online
Aquanation is the perfect facility to train for your next triathlon. Aquanation host Ringwood Triathlon Club’s swimming training every Monday, Thursday and Saturday evening.
Lap lane etiquette
- Always swim to the left, to allow others to pass
- Always enter the water feet first
- Always start, turn and stop at the wall
- Be aware of the lap lane speeds and swim in an appropriate lane
- Be mindful of other swimmers sharing your lane
- Please follow Aquanation staff direction – if asked to move to another lane, please do not be offended
- Return equipment to its storage area
- Select a lane based on your ability and the stroke you intend to swim
Watch Around Water policy
- Children under the age of five must be within arm’s reach of a responsible adult at all times while in the centre
- Children under the age of ten must be accompanied into the Centre by a responsible adult and actively supervised at all times (within line of sight)
- All unsupervised children will be removed from the water