Learn to Swim
Swimming lessons at Aquahub mean everybody can learn to swim. Our swimming lessons are perfect for every age and every ability. Aquahub offer classes for children aged six months and above, plus we have an adult swimming program too.
We teach the Royal Life Saving Swim and Survive program in our indoor aquatic centre.
- All teachers are AUSTSWIM qualified
- Dedicated learn to swim pool, with warmer water and shallower depths
- A safe yet enjoyable learning environment
- Small class sizes and a focus on individual learning
- Accessible pools and changing areas
- Access and inclusion program for those with special needs
- Lessons run all year round, pausing for the Christmas, New Year, Easter periods and one week in the September school holidays.
- Holiday Intensive Swim Program, four times per calendar year
- School swimming programs available
Children enrolled in our Learn to Swim program receive unlimited access to the Aquanation pool along with free access for one parent or guardian when swimming with their child.
For our Learn to Swim terms & conditions Click Here