Aquahub Gym Reno and New Strength Equipment
21 March 2018
Our new gym floor is on its way!
We are creating a new gym floor with more space, which means more comfort for you. Our new layout will deliver more of what you want and provide great new training options.
So what's happening?
Three dedicated training zones for you to complete your workouts:
- Zone 1 featuring its own range of cardio equipment as well as pin loaded machines and free weights.
- Zone 2 features a range of state of the art Technogym Selection Pro pin loaded machines as well as all of your favourite cardio pieces.
- Zone 3 features three cell dual matrix with platforms, plate loaded machines and a larger range of dumbbells, kettlebells and more.
You could do a full body workout in one of the three zones, or mix it up for variety! Plus ...
- A larger stretch area – over twice the size of the current space incorporating mobility equipment (foam rollers, medicine balls and fitballs),
- A newly upgraded FITT functional training studio, and
- A member lounge for meeting friends, and a relaxed spot to chat with staff.
Our new equipment supplier, Technogym who specialise in inclusive products for all abilities with ergonomic design that works with the natural movement of your body. This creates fluid movement and ensures consistent resistance, so you can get the most out of your session
Check out the features
The new equipment features designated bottle and phone holders, a towel locking device to ensure hygiene and equipment that’s easy to use and well signed. Check out the notice board in the gym for a full project update, including how the new equipment will benefit you. We’re excited to add variety to your workout to enable you to reach your training goals. Check out the finalised floor plan here
The gym will be closed for two weeks at the end of May for the works. But hold tight, dates and alternate training options are coming soon.
If you'd like any extra info
Check out the notice board in the gym, contact Customer Service on 9294 5500 or look out for our next issue of Maroondah Leisure Active enews.
If you've not been receiving our Active newsletter, subscribe here